A DIFFICULT FIRST STEP



Like everything else, the first step is usually the most difficult. But once you've started, it gets easier with every step.


I was quite unsure when I started this blogsite. I never thought I could do it but, hey, now I've practically finished GOALKEEPER as I have outlined this course. And yet, I feel I still have a lot more I can share with you. So, if you can bear with me some more, I'd like to continue with this blog a tad bit more.


If you have just discovered this blogsite, I invite you to start with my earliest posts and work your way forward. May I also invite you to please post your comments or to register as a goalkeeper. This way, I would be able to know you and share ideas with you.


Happy Goalkeeping!

2 comments:

leafLet said...

Sure. And you are right about the first step, I guess that applies to all, and Aiyana will soon going to take her first step too. Happy blogging!

Daddy Jim said...

Aiyana's first steps will be her first goal. And yes I feel in just a few weeks she'll decide to take that very first step.