AM I WORKING?



Physics defines WORK as the product of a FORCE (Effort) applied on an object multiplied by the DISTANCE travelled by that object. (WORK = F x D)


If I were to push against a solid wall, exerting tremendous effort the whole day today without moving the wall, did I actually work today? Applying the equation : WORK= F x D , regardless how much Force or Effort I exerted, if Distance=zero, then Work= zero! Zero Work!


Point is, no matter how much effort I have spent creating this blog , If I get nowhere as far as helping myself and others manage goals, then I have not actually worked. Zero Work.


And the best proof of Work is achieving goals I have set. I'll start working on my Goal #1. And I suggest you start working on yours, too.


C'mon Goalkeepers...Work! Work! Work!

No comments: