YOUTUBE VIDEO



It's a weird feeling. I know I've got a ton of problems upon my shoulders right now. And this economic slowdown isn't helping one bit. But somehow, I feel upbeat! Really optimistic! There's this feeling deep in my guts that seems to tell me it's all going to be OK soon. In fact, I'm so upbeat I've added a YouTube video of Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" on this blogsite just to spread the optimism. I've somehow fallen in love with the song and it's message --- about the struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking, about having to lose, being strong, pushing on, and keeping the faith. It's almost as if they've written this song just for me. It's truly an inspiring song. And Miley Cyrus sang it beautifully, as well. I'd like to share this inspiration with you. Click on the YouTube Video at the bottom of this page. Keep climbing, Goalkeepers! It's all going to be A-OK soon.

No comments: