DEFIANCE !



In the face of this global economic crisis, one word seems to stand out prominently in my little brain... DEFIANCE !!!


The dictionary defines DEFIANCE as "Standing up against ; Refusal to obey ; Open resistance; Challenging".


If there is one attitude we must possess right now, it is DEFIANCE...to stand up against this adverse economic difficulty, to refuse to give up, to resist and challenge those demons of defeatism as we shout out loud: "This is my work! This is my livelihood! This puts food on my table and sends my kids through school! How dare you come from afar and stick your dirty fingers into my business! No way you're gonna take my work away from me! Get the **** outta here!"

1 comment:

leafLet said...

keep your cool... but you are right about defiance... we need to be challenge by what is going on NOW.