UNIQUE GIFT IDEA FROM RICH DAD






This Season of gift giving, Rich Dad offers you a really unique gift idea: instead of the usual gift basket or traditional bottle of wine which would soon be gone and forgotten, why not give a set of books from the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series by Robert Kiyosaki? For just a small budget, you can buy two or three Rich Dad, Poor Dad paperbacks from the series, wrap these with bright red ribbons and give them as a personal gift to friends or even as a corporate gift to your customers and business associates.

By giving this unique Rich Dad gift, you are telling your friends and business associates you sincerely care about their financial health. More importantly, your friends and associates can pass on to their children the valuable lessons they will learn from the Rich Dad Poor Dad series, lessons on financial education that will teach and lead them and their children out of the rat race and onward to financial freedom. Rarely would a bottle of wine be passed on to the next generation.

You can find out more about the Rich Dad series by clicking on this link:
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!

Personally, I received a copy of Rich Dad, Poor Dad about a year ago as a gift from my baby sister, Juliette. I must admit I was never really fond of books, especially books that don't have pictures on it. I usually get bored after a page or two and eventually doze off. As I was pretty busy around that time working hard for "Earned Income", I pretty much forgot about Rich Dad,Poor Dad. It was only when my market was severely hit by the global recession that I remembered Rich Dad and found time to really read the book. I would read a chapter each day and make notes - lots of notes! One thing I noticed right away is this book makes sense! It somehow changed my perspective, my mindset, my context. During those gloomy days of recession, Rich Dad somehow showed me how mere possibilities can turn into reality. I liked the book so much I went on to buy another book from the series, and then another. I don't usually do that!

But don't take my word for it, go get a copy and see for yourself. Better yet, take this rich dad advise and go grab this unique gift idea. Check out the entire Rich Dad series by clicking on this link:
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!

Here's to your financial freedom!

2 comments:

leafLet said...

like your new look.

Daddy Jim said...

I am so happy my number 1 critic likes the changes I've made here, Thanks sis