RETIRE YOUNG, RETIRE RICH

Catchy phrase, isn't it? Who wouldn't want to retire young and retire rich? Little wonder Robert Kiyosaki's "Retire Young, Retire Rich" became another best-selling sequel to "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". In a nutshell, "Retire Young, Retire Rich" is about how Robert Kiyosaki started out with practically nothing in 1985 and, in less than 10 years, was able to retire financially free at age 47. This book is a must-read if you do not plan on working hard all your life. To know more about this best-seller, click this link:


Reading this book got me thinking: What's the use of retiring young if I don't have much funds to retire on? On the other hand, if I work all my life in the hope of retiring rich, will I still have enough time and energy to be able to enjoy the fruits of my hard labor when I retire? It is perhaps in this context that the concept of retire young and retire rich inspires me to struggle ahead - to retire young at 50 and be rich enough to fully enjoy my retirement. For more information, click this link:



No comments: