ANOTHER NEW YEAR: TIME FOR A COOL CHANGE


Well now, time flew by really fast and another new year approaches. I've been asking myself this question since last week: "Will the coming new year be just like this passing year?". Hopefully, the new year will be a whole lot better. But then, I cannot just hope for things to get better. I have to work harder. I have to change.

Albert Einstein defined INSANITY as doing the same thing over and over again and then expect a different result each time. Taking the cue from good old Albert, if I am to expect much better results for the new year, then I need to change the way I do things. Starting off with my blogs, I'll work even harder to put more contents that readers will gain more benefit from. So expect changes on this site.

Your comments will be very helpful for me to determine how I can change and improve this site. Seriously, I truly value each comment I get from you guys. Imagine talking to an empty room... that's how I feel when I don't get comments from you. Your comments tell me, "Hey, some one's listening to me!" Your comments make me feel good. Don't worry, I won't spam you because I honestly don't know how to. And I hate spam, myself.

If you haven't yet noticed, I've "slightly" monetized this site. Hey, I got expenses too you know. I would truly appreciate your support.

So, let's all work harder for a better, safer, happier, healthier, more prosperous, more peaceful new year.

Let us all change for the better. Let the new year be a time for a cool change...

No comments: